Blog Journal #5
Using generative AI tools like ChatGPT for searching information has been a really interesting experience, especially compared to traditional search engines like Google. One of the biggest benefits is how AI gives you personalized and organized responses instead of making you click through a bunch of links. It feels like having a conversation where you can ask follow-up questions, and it just saves a ton of time. I also think it’s really helpful for breaking down complex topics or brainstorming ideas, which isn’t something Google really does. AI feels more interactive and helpful when you’re trying to learn or be creative.
That being said, I do have some concerns. Sometimes, I worry about how accurate the information is because AI doesn’t always provide sources like Google does. It’s also not great for getting real time updates on news or current events, which is something Google is much better at. Plus, there’s always the chance of getting biased or outdated information since AI is based on the data it’s trained on. While I like how fast and easy it is to get answers, I think it’s important to double check facts and not rely on AI alone.
Honestly, I wouldn’t replace Google with AI completely. Google is still the go-to when I need the latest information or want to verify sources. But for things like explaining tough concepts, generating ideas, or summarizing info, AI is amazing. I think both tools have their strengths, so I’d rather use them together depending on what I need. AI feels like a great complement to traditional search engines rather than a full replacement.
Comments
Post a Comment