Blog Journal #7
I checked out some teacher pages on Leon High School’s website (https://www.leonschools.net/leon). Publicly, these class pages typically show basic information like the teacher’s name, contact details, class schedule, and sometimes links to external resources or syllabi. Some pages include reminders about upcoming assignments, tests, or events, and others list helpful links for students needing extra support. However, most detailed information like grades, attendance records, or specific homework submissions is password protected, so only parents or students can access it.
Working on Assignment 2 using the Canvas group tool was overall convenient, but it had some drawbacks. I liked how easy it was to message other group members and upload files directly into our shared space. However, I disliked the limited notification options, which sometimes caused delays because group members didn't immediately see updates. If I had to recommend another tool, I'd suggest using Microsoft Teams or Google Docs, as both provide real-time editing and better notifications, which could improve team communication and efficiency.
Comments
Post a Comment