Blog Post #1

 What I Hope to Learn in This Class

In this introduction to educational technology class, I hope to gain a solid understanding of how to integrate technology into teaching and learning effectively. I want to learn how to use digital tools and platforms to create engaging and interactive lessons, enhance collaboration, and accommodate diverse learning styles. My goal is to apply these skills in the future by designing innovative learning experiences that make education more accessible and effective, whether in a classroom setting or through online learning environments.

My Prior Experiences with Technology in Education
I have had some experience using technology in educational settings, both as a student and in helping others. Tools like Google Classroom, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams have been essential for communication and assignment management. I’ve also worked with interactive whiteboards and educational apps to support learning activities. While these tools made learning more interactive and efficient, I’m excited to explore more advanced technologies, like learning management systems and content creation platforms, to broaden my capabilities.

My Personal Learning Networks
My personal learning network revolves around a mix of hobbies and skills I’m passionate about, such as improving my professional development and creative writing. I use platforms like YouTube, LinkedIn Learning, and educational podcasts to expand my knowledge. Offline, I enjoy attending workshops and collaborating with peers who share similar interests. These resources allow me to continuously learn, adapt, and grow in ways that support both my personal and professional goals.

Comments

  1. Thanks for making the three captions bold to make them easier to read. It is interesting to see what students used at their previous schools. Some used only Google websites and products, some used only Microsoft products, and some used a mix of both. I would give more feedback, but all I had on my first post were the three paragraphs, so good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog and share similar goals for what I hope to get out of this course. I think it is very beneficial that you have experience with a wide variety of online programs that will allow you to better tailor the use of technology in the classroom to your students in the future. I also love that you talked about both the professional and personal resources you have in your PLN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #6

Blog Journal #7

Blog Journal #9